It was in interesting scene, seeing her play a small part in him passing supplies, marking points and
servicing him as he created this piece.. I never really asked too much about her. After a couple days and a
breakfast or two it was finished.. He signed it..and I haven't seen her since. And it was then, as I watched Garsot create a beautiful fish in two brushstrokes that I realized the Tryst was just as easy for him to start and finish as was the fish.
Online Return Policy
We want you to be satisfied and happy with your purchase. Garsot.Com guarantees your Satisfaction. Please note the following for all returns:
- Items purchased must be returned undamaged with original documentation intact.
- All clearance purchases are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Online purchases can be returned by mail or in store.
- A Return Authorization Number is required to return online purchases by mail (written on outside of package).
- Garsot Studio purchases cannot be returned by mail.
- Return to:
Garsot Studios 2350 n.e. 14th st. causeway Pompano Beach FL 33062
In Addition to the above Return Policy Guidelines please note the following:
Online Purchases Returned By Mail:
- Email: Garsotartwork@gmail.com (subject line: RMA)
- Call 1-312-450-1859 to obtain a Return Authorization Number within 30 days of the invoice generated date.
Please Note: Garsot.Com is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
-MUSEUM QUALITY EDITIONS
-300yr ARCHIVAL RATED ACID FREE COTTON DUCK
-CANVAS REPRODUCTION IS EXACTLY AS ORIGINAL
- CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC DIRECT FROM ARTIST
- LIMITED TO ONLY 250 HAND SIGNED PRINTS